The support period begins: From the date we publicly launch your site.
The support period ends: 3 months from the launch date of your site.
Anything involved in ensuring your site maintained and running without problems, e.g.:
- Handling server issues with your hosting provider
- Development & design issues: If any part of the site is not working or displaying properly, we investigate and fix it. IMPORTANT: Please note that this does not cover errors or site changes made by clients, or third parties not engaged by Coffee and Magic.
Monthly maintenance program:
- Backup: We do a fresh back up of your site, so if WordPress or plugin updates cause issues, we’ll be able to restore all of your latest information
- Updates: If there are plugin or WordPress security updates pending, we’ll make sure these are installed. This keeps your site secure and always running the latest stable version of everything.
- Check performance & functionality: After updates are installed, we run through and make sure the site is running normally, and doing what it should
- Fix issues: If we find issues, we take immediate action on them.
Support does not cover the services we normally charge for:
- Updating your content
- Adding new features
- Adding/changing design elements for taste/preference
- Fixing any errors in site changes that clients have made themselves.
Extending the support period:
Nearing the end of your support period, we will get in touch via email to notify you, with an offer to extend the support period.
Have questions?Get In Touch